Friday, November 16, 2012

Be Grateful

In my artwork there is a girl with her arms outspread taking in the beauty around her. I wanted people to understand that it is important to take a moment to realize the beauty all around us. I represented gratitude. It is easy to complain about our problems and take things for granted, but very hard to count our blessings and be grateful. So I challenge all of us! Gratitude is one of the most powerful motivators, and it is important to feel for the things we are so fortunate to have. If everyone was grateful, the wonders of life would be appreciated and there would be more joy. From this process I have learnt that we all need to take more time from our days just to look around us and be happy for what we have, and to really enjoy it.

Heather, Grade 10

No comments:

Post a Comment