Monday, November 19, 2012

Be Unique


My painting is supposed to display the idea of being unique. It symbolizes stepping out into the world and being who you really are, rather than just who you think you should be. I want people to see that just being different can change your whole outlook on life. I showed happiness, in the face of the girl which is unique because the people in the background were not very happy. I want to show the world that it's okay to stand out; to be more than just another face in the crowd. If everyone embraced their uniqueness it could help to bring bullying to its knees, and help to make the world less critical and more accepting. I believe that even just a simple picture can show someone, anyone, that being unique is not a bad thing. In fact, it's a great thing! It can change lives and spark dreams. 

Ally, Grade 9

No comments:

Post a Comment