Thursday, November 15, 2012

Be Imaginative


In my artwork, I am showing futuristic thoughts - what could possibly happen in the coming years, if we are all imaginative. Some examples are the flying cars, the robot and the rockets to the moon, which has buildings on it.  The lyrics are to help represent the drawings like the giraffe/zebra and the lollipops on the tree. These drawings show things that would probably never happen, but it shows how imaginative a young mind can be. There are also some symbols in my painting: the infinity sign symbolizes that there are endless possibilities when it comes to your imagination. The rainbow cylinder signifies a mind exploding with ideas. The brown stairs behind it corresponds to technology getting more advanced in stages. I chose the word imaginative because I always try to be imaginative in everything I do. I strongly believe if you use your imagination and are open to new ideas, you could be capable of more than you think you are. In this process, I have realized that the world is changing at a fairly quick tempo, and if people put their positive, imaginative foot forward, we have the chance to change the world in more ways than one.

Teghan, Grade 10

No comments:

Post a Comment