Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Souls of Women



Women all around the world don't get a chance to have an education. Women at a young age are forced to get married and to raise a family. What most people don't know is that women can change the world. For my art project, I chose to show how education can light up the souls of women. Hopefully my art work will change the minds of others to take a stand for women, and to let women marry at a proper age and to have children when they want.

- Dominique, Grade 9





Watch for more student artwork . . .

2 comments:

  1. Dominique...i love your interpretation of this project..great insight .great job completing your artwork.( nan) madsen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Dominique!! Nice painting and I really like the extra details like the swirls! I hope you can make a difference!

    ReplyDelete